I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whizzing on by...

Goodness, gracious - I feel like I've not blogged in ages. It's been one of those weeks - you know what I'm talking about - when everything keeps coming and whizzing by, almost like you're on a moving train.

Talk about not enough hours in the day.

I am definitely looking forward to tonight - aside from volleyball, which is right after school (and which is our last practice for the season), I don't have any plans/obligations/events tonight. Highly unusual...but much anticipated.

I love being busy, don't get me wrong. I love being around people and having fun, whether it be at a Bible study or young adult volleyball night, a happy hour fundraiser or a prayer group.

But there is something to be said about being still and being quiet.

I hope tonight is one of those nights.

1 comment:

  1. and look who had a volleyball game to attend... ;) hehe oh well... that's what the weekends are for, i guess- the "nothing" times

    ReplyDelete