I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Monday, April 9, 2012

Alleluia!

Alleluia!

Boy, have I waited a long time (namely, 40 days) to say/sing that.

Lent passed relatively quickly for me this year. One day I was on a retreat the weekend after Ash Wednesday, and the next I was home in Florida celebrating the most wonderful Feast in our faith tradition.

It was all well and good, yes, but I still don't quite feel that I am currently where I set out to be at the beginning of the Lenten season.

But, then again, maybe that's okay. After all, the Easter season lasts 50 days (that gives us 10 more days than Lent did), so there's still time for me to make some of those changes I originally set out to work on.

Amen and Alleluia to that!


“Easter is truly a verb, a dynamic event pushing upward from the darkness into the light.” -Alice Camille

Have a truly blessed Easter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment