I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Holy Week Stations

Holy Week stations in the 7th grade classroom this week led to some artistic depictions, sign language education, and deepening of knowledge of the significance of each day.

Check out one station's results below (each poster was a group effort) - after reading an article about Holy Week (and after having participated in a discussion/presentation last week), students illustrated one day's events/significance on a small poster. (I think the Easter group may have missed the mark a bit, but it still looks nice!):







That's all I have tonight - it's been a long day, complete with 2 4th grade girls' vball matches (one of which my sister reffed and one of which I reffed), Tenebrae service at Church, frozen yogurt stop with my sister, and, finally, packing my suitcase for this weekend's travels.

In case I don't get a chance to wish you it beforehand, have a blessed and happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment