I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding - Woo Hoo!

Going back to that whole idea of countdowns - finally reached the end of one yesterday afternoon: Two of my housemates from my time in ACE (Phoenix) tied the knot, and there was quite a lot of celebrating going on.

Here are a few photos:

Kelsey with her parents

at the party - with my current housemate and my sister

our place settings - got to sit with some of my other ACE housemates

centerpieces - handmade by Kelsey, her mom, and her sister

our great dinner table

Now that the weekend is pretty much over, it's hard to believe it. The events, from the rehearsal dinner to hanging out with my friends to the wedding & reception to brunch at the hotel this morning, flew by.

But everything was wonderful.

And, in my opinion, what's even more wonderful is that I'll be seeing the bride and groom pretty often, as they live in Chicago too. :) Therefore, the celebration has only just begun.

So, what's my next countdown? Eh, probably parent-teacher conferences; although, the countdown I am most looking forward to is Thanksgiving now!

1 comment: