I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful Each Day

Another Thanksgiving in the books.

(It makes me think of Bing Crosby's song in Holiday Inn - what about you?)

And as Sunday night rolls around...and family goes home...and vacation comes to an end...
I am reminded of God's many blessings in my life - yes, even though we always have at least a few family squabbles - and that I need to make an effort to be more thankful in my everyday prayer and actions.

Well, here's a prayer for starters. (Found it on Pinterest.) -->

Thanksgiving Prayer...soooo love this!

Oh, and I found this too:
Be grateful

And I think I can definitely start by being thankful that Christmas break is less than 4 weeks away.

(Just kidding...well, only kind of kidding...there is so much more to be thankful for than just that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment