I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Monday, June 16, 2014

My Confession

Here comes the sun...doo do doo doo...

Go back to sleep alarm! Why did it have to come up at 6:45 today? School's over...

Oh, that's right - there were plenty of things to do...

Gym, breakfast, shower, car emissions test, clothes donation drop-off, coffee and book-reading, Reconciliation, Target, bank, cookie stop, gas, errand for a roommate...and all before noon!

(The rest of the day was not so productive - although, I did watch the AMAZING USA-Ghana soccer game - "We believe that we will win!!")

It's a Costa Rica jersey (from when my sister studied there), but it's definitely done its job getting me ready for the World Cup! Go USA!!!

The best thing, by far, was Reconciliation - I had made an appointment with my school's pastor in order to prepare myself better spiritually for my upcoming pilgrimage. It felt so good to get some things off my chest. (I really should make a habit of Confession more often!)

Slowly but surely everything for the trip is coming together...except for the packing...I still have to get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment