I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Best Nine 2016

Apparently there is something called "Best Nine 2016" for Instagram users going on right now. As I do not have Instagram, I figured I'd give a nod on this blog by posting my "Best Nine" blog posts of 2016.

 Note, these are not in a particular order, nor were they chosen based on views/popularity/etc. I chose them because I think they best reflect my 2016 calendar year.

1. It Only Took a Moment (January 25, 2016)
2. You Never Know (February 7, 2016)
3. Growing in God's Mercy (February 28, 2016)
4. What's With the Paper Clips? (April 28, 2016)
5. Calling All Catholic School Teachers and Youth Ministers (May 8, 2016)
6. Let Them Go (June 5, 2016)
7. Five Lessons from Summer Studies (July 25, 2016)
8. A Simple Poem for My Ninth Year (August 18, 2016)
9. The Art of Pumpkin Carving (October 22, 2016)

And there you have it. (The fact that I had a significantly small total of blog posts this year did help me narrow down my "top" ones quite nicely. What can I say? Maybe I just don't have that much to say these days...or maybe I'm saying it in other ways.)

Happy New Year - Cheers to 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment