I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A few classroom pics

I'm off and running to the first official day of inservice at my school, so I unfortunately don't have much time to post. (I was at a coaching clinic for volleyball last night, so I got home late - but the content from that meeting warrants its own blog post. Stay tuned.)

Regardless, here are some pictures - I was able to get into my classroom yesterday as well as make a trip to Target. I feel pretty good; even though progress is slow, it's steady:

Entrance sign above door (inspired by my Practicum supervision site in Elkhart)

Exit sign above door

Prayer corner - decided to change up the location of it and its content this year

objectives & agenda board for my 3 sections

personal bookshelf - with more books being stored in the cabinets...

turn-in bins (still need labels for them)

WARNING - book sorting in progress

playing around with ideas for 8th grade to learn more about the Saints (Table of Contents)

My sample Saints page (St. Lawrence)

No comments:

Post a Comment