I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Learn to Let It Go

After spending who knows how long trying to retrieve an unknown (well, technically I can't remember it) email account to no avail, I was past my wit's end. I wanted to log in so that I could continue creating a blog of religion resources for my school - the only version of the blog I can see is the cached version.

Well, I've tried all I can, and I just can't get into my account. (If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment below.)

I honestly was ready to pull my hair out...but then, at Mass, Fr. Joe shared a message with us that rang loud and clear - LET GO. It's okay and we're going to fail at things - that's life. It's not the end of the world. (And if Fr. Joe's homily wasn't a good enough reminder of that, people's intentions at Mass sure put my small worry in perspective.)

Bottom line = I can start over - I don't want to, but I can. (And it will probably take less time and be more productive than sitting at my computer trying every possible screen name to get my password reset anyway. Let's just count that first website as practice, shall we?)

It's time to, in the words of Zac Brown Band, learn to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment