I have come to fall in love with teaching in Catholic schools. What are YOU in love with?...

"Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is, than falling in love in a quite absolute, final way. What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Twin Factor

After today's marathon experience, I'm pretty sure Marisa and I could make a new hobby of entering races wearing matching (or even not matching) outfits to get comments/responses of "Are you two twins?" and "Go twins!"

It's pretty funny that most people will tend to give us an extra thumbs up or the wow factor just because we look the same.

For this (and probably for this alone) I will probably never run another marathon without my sister. It sure is a lot more fun to turn heads, regardless of the outcome of the race, by running with my twin.

WE DID IT!

(P.S. My parents are the best - Despite some travel delays, they made it to the marathon to shuttle and cheer us on!)

1 comment:

  1. you honestly cannot think of a better reason to run with me? :P hehe

    ReplyDelete